· Rosary beads
· Black & white capelets
· Learn how to do very detailed embroidery
· Only eat sweet things. Pineapple cubes, gummy sweets, french fancies and little cakes, Pocky, chocolate truffles & Whirly pops, etc.
· Learn that alone is ok. So is making unlikely friends.
· Curl your hair & wear ribbons and hair bows.
· Fake french nails/ridiculously over decorated fake nails
· Act like a lady, don't get into fights, don't play boisterous games & deal with things in the girliest way possible. And scream at spiders.
· Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, Sweet Rococo and Cosmates.
· Accent your outfits with lots of pretty flowers for instance Baby's Breath and pink roses.
· Read a lot & lose yourself in your own little world.
· Pastel colours, pink, red, black and a lot of frills.
· Visit beautiful theme restaurants/cafes with your best friend
· Ride a pink scooter/bicycle
· Fall in love with the Rococo era
· Make having fun & being happy your aim in life
· Wear knee high lacy socks.
· Give yourself a Japanese name
· Get a part time job in a clothes shop you really like. Sometimes if you keep applying, if they have at first rejected you, they will realise you are serious & might give you the job.
· Little lacy top hats & mini crowns
· White & black fishnet/lace gloves
· Crown themed jewellery
· Read the Gothic Lolita bible
· Black/white frilly blouse
· Learn how to speak Japanese.
· Have your own kimono.
· Keep sweet little plushie toys with smiley kawaii faces.
· Full bell skirts with pretty patterns!
· Invest in a decent petticoat to fill your skirts out
· Learn how to draw anime.
· Platform mary jane shoes.
· Try listening to some Japanese music such as Moi Dix Mois, Aural Vampire, Versailles, Dir en Grey etc.
· Ribbons, ribbons and more ribbons!
· Collect pretty perfume bottles & Hello Kitty merchandise.
· Have lots of long countryside walks in the sunshine.