Circus & Clown Themed Movies/TV Episodes

(or at least features one of those things somewhere)


Also known as: What to watch this weekend...

¨      Cirque Du Freak (let me just tell you though, it's nothing like the book, which I remember as being fantastic)
¨       BatmaN  The Dark Knight
¨       Stephen King's IT
¨       Big Top Pee-Wee
¨       Psychoville
¨       Supernatural episode, 'Everybody Loves a Clown'
¨       Clownhouse
¨       Funhouse
¨       Dumbo
¨       House of 1000 Corpses
¨       The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus (didn't really like this movie, but the costuming was lovely)
¨       Big Fish

¨       AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, cYCLE 7, ePISODE 5

1 comment:

  1. DUMBO! The pink elephants are weird, I used to be scared of them. Seriously what were the clowns drinking? Absinthe?

    But I'd be done seen 'bout everything when I see an elephant fly.

    ReplyDelete