Dia De Los Muertos Make Up

When I'm not being a clown, I like dressing up & painting my face in other styles. Such as undead Dia De Los Muertos skeletons.



Usually you make a pale, blank easel of your face before applying any kind of Dia De Los Muertos make up, however I didn't have any white foundation, so I just put the designs straight on. There were some swirls on my forehead but they are obscured by my fringe. This look is inspired by Sylvia Ji's artwork.

Blurry side shot

Close up of eye make up

Skelly legs

P.S. I hope you all had a fabulous and clownful Christmas! (ironically, I got some white face paint for Christmas after I did these photos) 
Time to start making plans for 2011 - WOW!

4 comments:

  1. I love how sugar skulls look! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you too! I'm so excited about next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design and fancy leggings you have. ;) Where did you got last from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hatters! Leggings are from Topshop (I think they are by Tee and Cake)

    ReplyDelete