New Look: Circus & Broken Doll Pieces

As part of the fashion aspect of this blog, I will be pulling out pieces from stores that I find interesting, which you might like to buy or look at or be inspired by. The aim of this is basically to find cheap or reasonably priced things from mainstream stores that fit in with circus/goth/costume etc. style.
I will specify what kind of theme I am doing, & where the items are from in the title.

So for my first post on this, I've noticed there have been a lot of quirky bits and pieces in New Look which I thought might be of interest. All images are from the New Look UK site.

Personally, I think with a splash of blood, crazy stitches, a doll's face sewn on or a few tea stains these could be perfect pieces for a creepy doll ensemble.

2 comments:

  1. White: The perfect colour for bloodstains.

    What's with these onesie looking tops? I've read people saying they have them in the shops but I haven't seen any in Australia, I know they are supposed to be a top but what for?

    Woah... so many stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know why they are a top, doesn't make much sense, does it? I prefer to wear them as leotards.

    ReplyDelete