found on http://jessbsg.tumblr.com/
Hello clownladies and clowngentlemen! I came up with another idea after writing the Easter gift basket - I could do ideas for giftboxes! I have had this post for a while and wasn't really sure what to do with it until today, and so here is the first official post of this kind.
If the Joker was to send you a present, this is what I would imagine would be within (& decorated with!). Of course realistically he would be sending you something like a detonator or a timed grenade, but you know – here’s the safer and slightly saner version.
This giftbox of mind mayhem contains -
- Green tissue, purple ribbon and green/purple bows
- A love letter from the Joker (green envelope, soggy, almost ruined, bloodstained, fingerprinted)
- Defiled playing cards
- Scary polaroid pictures of clowns and hostages tied up, or of the Joker
- A CD of recordings and home made songs by the Joker
- A corset covered in HA's.
- “If I drew a picture of what makes me violent, I’d give you a shining blade as my answer”, “Your life is f*cked and it’s all your fault”
- “There is no sensible way to live in this world”
- “Survival of the sickest”, “BOOM” , “Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA ha Ha hA”, “Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver”
- “All the kids have random stains on their skin, and if they scratch it off
- Their fingers dig into their flesh... whose idea was this?”
- Green glitter
- Harlequin fabric
- Joker laughing cartoon
- Blood splatters
- Asylum records/admittance passes
- Vial of Joker venom (green glitter, lime cordial, grape juice)
- Mixtape - “Music to watch it all burn” (Princess Chaos, Dead is the New Alive, Push Button, Take a Bow, Life Burns!, Strength through Music)or whatever you think the Joker would put on a mixtape.
- Little present box with purple tissue tied with green cord (message on gift tag from Joker)
- Brutally hand stitched purple suede gloves
- A vandalized issue of your local newspaper
- Purple and green socks/patchwork socks
- Green & purple lipstick/makeup
- Toxic waste sweets
- Handmade Joker corsage (in the similar style of how Gala Darling & Nubby had custom made corsages with Notorious B.I.G and MJ on them)
- Badges! Anarchy ones are essential naturlich. There is an Aprella badge looks scarily Joker-like with her dragging red lipstick across the side of her face (I thought this when I purchased it at the EA concert – sadly I cannot find a picture yet)
- Fake body parts (the kind you can get from joke shops)