LOVE YOUR FACE Award!


Well, what do you know? The lovely Meg Needles of Sewing Pixie has granted all us beautiful folk (and that means YOU, of course) an award - the love your face award. Since Meg is a thorough believer in self worth & appreciating oneselves' beauty, I would recommend you check out her blog. Right now.

Since I am tagged, here are my answers to the five questions in the LYF award, below.

1. What is your favorite cheesy movie?
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Oh and I just adore Disney movies - which are absolute cheese on toast.

2. What do you love most about your face?
My eyes, I genuinely think they are very pretty. People have told me they are beautiful, & I kinda love them.

3. Craziest thing you've ever done to your hair?
Spray painted it red, glued my fringe up and put multicoloured pipe cleaners in it. I will get round to doing crazier things, probably.

4. What is your favorite body part?
Hmmm, either my fingers or my hair (it is awesome, most of the time). They are my favourites for practical reasons. I make my art with my hands & my fingers, so I would be stuffed without them, especially.

5. What song do you think describes you the most?
Firework by Katy Perry. I think it is a very inspirational and motivational song and it reminds me that I am going places. Ooh, or Freakum Dress by Beyonce, just because I know I can freakum.

But you have to join in too! You're tagged - because, of course, you are beautiful too.

3 comments:

  1. http://eatsomecherrypie.blogspot.com/2011/04/love-your-face-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers ROCK, girl! I love disney movies and Elvira is on my instant watch from Netflix. ^_^ I almost put my hands as my favorites, because what would I do without them? but my legs won out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rouise - Cool answers!
    Meg Needles - Thankies - it was so hard to pick a body part - I appreciate them all really, in one way or another ;)

    ReplyDelete