LPDU Wiccan Elf Daily Outfit + Disco Ball Shoes

Happy St George's Day, everybody! I didn't do anything patriotic today, however I did dress up as a magical elf. I look mean but I'm really not. That's just my Blue Steel face. I'm going to watch Arthur with my best friend Lady J in about an hour or so, so I shall review it for you all. It has got really slammed so far by critics from what I can see, but I am going in with an open mind, as I always do.

Also - I've done one of my disco ball shoes nearly - it's taking me forever and a fortune in glass pieces!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Steel? Are you sure it's not "Le Tigre"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, you could be right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those shoes are amazing! (Or, what you have done of them so far!) You look great. ^_^

    ReplyDelete