Most Awe Inspiring Dread Falls I Have Set Eyes on Yet

Otherwise known as the Norwich based company, Hair From Hell. I have been planning a cybergoth look for WGW this year (I'm finally going - with my bestie, Lady J! Yay!) and happened upon this completely awesome website. I have seen a sprinkling of cyber falls in various goth shops online,  but the range was very limited (black and red), and turned out to be just as expensive as (if not more expensive) the long falls from HFH!





















I am completely blown away by this company & their variety in extensions & dreads.
I will definitely try ordering from them & I'll tell you all about them once I have (so you know how good they are if you fancy something from them too!)

All images are linked from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment