Sunny Weather Jams of 2011


Upbeat!
  • Let Go - Nicki Minaj & Sean Kingston
  • Judas - Lady Gaga
  • We Like to Party - Vengaboys (oh my god this song takes me back)
  • Rihanna - S&M
  • Faster - Within Temptation
  • Till the World Ends - Britney Spears (I love love love Britney Spears. -1000 goth points for me hahah)
  • Map of Tasmania - Amanda Palmer
Chillout -
  • I Am not a Robot - Marina and the Diamonds
  • Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite - the Beatles (I think this is the best song ever for chillin' out in a dinghy with a rainbow cocktail)
  • I Only Said - My Bloody Valentine (I am really starting to like this band... it's like romance music for wraiths!)
  • You Always Make Me Smile - Kyle Andrews (actually the whole Kangaroo E.P. is good)
  • I Need a Hero - Frou Frou (the song for magical star filled summer nights)
  • Not Now But Soon - Imogen Heap (for dreamy days with tea in cafes & painting)
  • In and Out of Love - Armin van Buuren ft. Sharon Den Adel

1 comment: