Thursday Rocker Chick & Old Spirit of Jazz LPDU

Today's oufit. I was actually quite pleased with this as I don't normally like wearing blue jeans. This consists of Black Dr Marten boots, 'extreme' ripped blue jeans from Topshop, long black vest, ripped black long sleeve top over the top, black fishnet gloves, black synthetic leather jacket & a stud wristband.

Also, here's a Spirit of Jazz outfit from ages ago.  Sorry about the bad image quality, but I only had my phone camera available at the time.

6 comments:

  1. 1. I envy your hair. 2. YOU ARE GORGEOUS. 3. LOVE your outfit- especially the synth leather jacket. (I walked out of my house without a jacket today and will be punished for it on the way home.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meg! I would have left the stupid mask off but I look really ill & tired on the outfit pic :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. Sometimes I cover my head with a heart if I'm mid-project and photo taking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! thanks for joining me at the forge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's no problem at all Aaron-Paul! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete