The Commandant in Pen + Blah

Ok, I have been quietened down for a few days, this is the reason.


It took me ages just to do this (the pen drawing), mainly because I drew it in biro. If you don't want to commit a lot of time to a piece of art do not use biro. I however, did, so it's ok.
I wouldn't recommend you get your biros from WH Smith either, because they are evil and blotchy. Though I am still pleased with the result.

I had to piece it together in paint because my scanner is only A4, and I drew on an A3 sheet of paper. This is the Commandant from Fable 2, who I have decided to do some tribute art for.
Next art planned is this in colour, and I was thinking of doing a watercolour & pen mash up of King Laufey from Thor, which I am mildly interested in due to the ice colour scheme.

I have a few other things to mention also, I am TOO EXCITED about the new season of Psychoville which you really need to watch, and Lady Gaga's Judas video, both of which come out tomorrow! I do hope she gets to number one after her video.  Her success makes me happy! Also, your success makes me happy, stitchearts. So go forth and be just as successful!

4 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful. I really like it. I hope you do the color version- I'd like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's awesome! My biro scribblings leave a lot to be desired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're all wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete