Jack of Blades Make Up


Otherwise known as, what I spent my entire Saturday evening doing up until about two in the morning. On impulse I decided, since I haven't yet got around to making a Jack of Blades mask (actually I have made the base already, from papier mache, so I'm getting there), to do some Jack of Blades inspired make up. The pictures are from various stages, but this first picture is the finished & edited on Photoshop version so I have eyes like Jack. For those who don't know, Jack of Blades is the villain of computer game Fable the Lost Chapters.



 

Things I used -
  • No7 eyeshadow palette (it has a shiny bronze-red, a very deep plum and a pale pink)
  • Accessorize Ultra Violet eyeshadow
  • Gold Collection 2000 glitter eyeliner
  • Stargazer white foundation
  • Collection 2000 Fast Black liquid eyeliner 

7 comments:

  1. I love this =) I really thought it was a real mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY WOAH THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all *so* much guys, I feel proud to have you all as readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit late but...

    looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no problem, late comments are just as good as new! Thank you so much Xanthy :)

    ReplyDelete