Ultra Violet Butterfly Goth Eye Make Up

Test, complete with terrible phone quality pics! I think I may have jinxed myself recently... I keep doing my make up tests on the only days the good camera is taken. Maybe one day my pictures won't be so pixel crusty. I had some new Stargazer white foundation to play with, also I was desperate to use this absolutely luscious coloured eyeshadow from Accessorize called Ultra Violet.

I also used Bobby Brown black eyeliner, some Rimmel eyeliner I can't specifically name (it normally makes my eyes itch like nobody's business), and remnants of some No7 black liquid eyeliner (of which I ran out. Boo! This is a really good brand, it doesn't leave stringy strands of eyeliner swimming about the lower part of your eye)

I didn't edit this at all, so it is fair to say that this is the bad quality version of the colour in real life. Honestly, it is too stunning, and really bright.



Being inspired by Adora Batbrat and all, I also did some fiddly doodles on my eye.
Hmm, I might re do this one day, who knows.

10 comments:

  1. WOW WOW OMIGAWSH
    THAT IS SO SO SO SO SO VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Thank you Rouise & happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I love it! You are so awesome with drawing things. And I bet that purple is even more gorgeous in the good pics because it's awesome in the phone pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the makeup! Looks like you have feathers extending off your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, pretty! Love the tassley things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Very beautiful :)

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! Thank you all, you lovely people ;)

    ReplyDelete