House of 1000 Corpses/Otis Driftwood Stills

As House of 1000 Corpses is my new passion & Otis is my new muse, picture scouring was inevitable & I have noticed a lack of obvious Otis/HO1000C imagery... so I decided I would stay up ridiculously late capping every frame of Otis (and some random frames of Baby) I thought needed to be created & shared for all the other Otis lovin' fangirls who must be out there.

Obviously, I don't own any of these images, they were capped from a DVD of House of 1000 Corpses.
















































































3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a HUGE Rob Zombie fan! Love this movie and The Devils Rejects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww! I love Otis! Baby and Spaulding too! xD
    I think in "The Devil's Rejects" he is the best of film, in "The House of 1000 Corpses" I like more Baby xD
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peach - thank you! You have great taste ;)

    Bathory Doll - Me too! Also I love Mama Firefly. I prefer the House of 1000 Corpses version of Otis, but he is still really funny in Devil's Rejects :) And you're welcome!

    I'm glad you both liked them!

    ReplyDelete