Twisted's Wardrobe Clearout: Goth Shoes & Jist Skinny Jeans For Sale

In the up and coming week or so, I will be putting below wares up on eBay at discount prices. They are mostly not even worn, so if you're interested, hop onto my Ebay (I'll post & notify you all when I have put them up) and have a look around.




Pleaser Bordello hot pink platform pumps in UK size 6 (unworn)
SOLD


River Island leather high heel peeptoe booties in UK size 6 (unworn)



Underground Striped skull platform shoes in UK size 6 (worn once)
SOLD


Black patent coffin 'witch' shoes by Pleaser in UK size 6 (unworn)



Demonia Abbey Black PU Lolita high heel platforms in UK Size 6 (worn once)



Funtasma red glitter court shoes in UK Size 6 (worn once)


Demonia Clash 430 Black PU platform boots in UK Size 6 (worn once)
SOLD



Black PU Demonia Gothika 200 Platform Boots in UK Size 6 (never worn)
SOLD



Demonia black patent 7" transformer platform boots in UK Size 6 (never worn)




Extreme 8 inch black patent platform boots from Pleaser in UK size 6 (worn once)

 Jist purple and black skinny jeans & green and black skinny jeans in size 26" inches. (unworn)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I wish we had the same shoe size!
    I definitely want those purple stripey pants. I used to have some that were very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm glad you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of your clothes/shoes. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in buying the striped/skull heels. How can I go about that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry Mary but this sale's been and gone! I should have edited this earlier so as not to confuse people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you still selling the 8 inch Pleases boots if so my email is ladyempresslillia@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i messaged about the pleaser boots i wondering if you still have them up for sale ?

      Delete
  7. Hi empresslillia sorry I only just saw your message, no they aren't I'm afraid xxx

    ReplyDelete