Mermaid Bunting Clown Make Up


As is mentioned in the above video, there *is* a Laughing Jack make up video in the works (when my eyes aren't completely devoid of moisture from staring at theory readings). In the meantime, I've been experimenting with clown make ups, this particular look corresponding to the colour of my wig. 
(Psst, yes I do recommend Geisha wigs)

Fancy demonic close ups



Thanks for looking Stitchearts!

In other news, I have artwork (and a short story!!) related to Karnaval Bergaris Mata in the works (one I sadly left at uni and will be returned to), which, if you have no idea what that phrase even means - it's related to Twisted the Clown's back story. I'm also working on a review of Tomie. It won't be totally critical... but I will neither recommend nor condemn it as a film. 

I've also set up a photography page on Facebook (which I will endeavour to update most regularly with recent work), and also Redbubble, since I am getting back into photography. Please check it out, tell me your thoughts and whatnot :)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend Stitchearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment