Pokerclown Make Up



So, in between going out taking pictures and events, I recently did this look inspired by Alice in Wonderland and Poker themed things. Took me about 2 or so hours in total, and I've been using a new liquid liner for this look (Miss Sporty Studio Lash eyeliner), plus Snazaroo in black/gold/white, some Barry M dazzle dust for the glitter parts and unbranded red lipstick. The eyeshadow I used for my left eye, along with Dazzle Dust, is from a palette I have from Fash (bought on Amazon), the powder smells kind of weird but the colour pigment is fairly vibrant.








Since I've updated the layout of my blog, look under the 'Make Up Madness' tag for more of my make up work or visit www.facebook.com/twistedtheclown. 

Have you Stitchearts been doing any makeup work recently? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment