ROTG E. Aster Bunnymund Fanart + Art Update





So, I finally managed to wrap up my Nightmare/Pitch-ified version of E. Aster Bunnymund (aka, the Easter Bunny) from Rise of the Guardians. The piece itself in person is a lot more vibrant than the edited one I uploaded, but I like to keep the look of my art consistently dark and aged (will be making/uploading some new textures soon!). 

I'm still chipping away at other, and much bigger projects in the background. Particularly game and film inspired ones. There will be some original work coming soon, however, in a more experimental format.
I recently started playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and have absolutely fallen in love with it, so expect impending artistic homages (and a very overenthusiastic review).


These were uploaded to my Instagram not long ago (quite a bit behind with the cosplay's current status), but a sneak peek of what is to come for later this year. I've spent a great deal of time sewing over the last week or so!

How about you, Stitchearts? What have you been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment