Week 4/52



"Run from the one who
comes to find you
Wait for the night that 
comes to hide"

This was inspired by Chelsea Wolfe's Feral Love, who probably most people might have heard featured on a Game of Thrones advert. The whole shoot I based around a vision which isn't really achievable without a tripod, it turns out. So I'll get around to redoing this one maybe. I still liked the result of the experiments.






Sorry this is a bit late on the blog - I did upload this on time on the photography page. I'd been in Edinburgh but immediately went out once I got back home, so I have a few things to update.

It was my birthday on Saturday, so thank you to everyone that left me a message who I couldn't get back to. I really appreciate it and much love to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment